1. There must be no sharp corners on the mold and chamf […]
1. There must be no sharp corners on the mold and chamfering is required. Except where otherwise specified.
2. The inner mold and mold parts must not be welded without consent.
3. The periphery of the mold product must be opened at the appropriate position. For the specifications of the exhaust groove, please refer to the mold design manual.
4, the mold needs to be installed on the four sides of the side lock (straight body lock). If the side lock cannot be installed, you need to install a taper lock or a cone lock. The taper lock should be installed sideways.
5, mold transfer acceptance: need to cooperate with the mold engineer according to the "mold check form" acceptance to pass the packaging mold.
6. Before the mold is transferred, the water pressure should be tested (100pa or more). After the water is accepted and accepted, the air gun should be used to blow the water clean.
7, the conventional structure mold must be arranged with the head, the two ends need to be smoothed, the small mold pre-pressure 0, 1mm, the large mold pre-pressure 0, 1mm-0, 15mm.
8, mold embryos less than 2020, between the a, b plates need to do the die pit; more than 2020 mold embryos all templates including the thimble plate to do the mold pit.
9. The guide sleeve of the mold guide post should be processed to the exhaust groove to prevent the guide bush sleeve from being pulled.
10, the outer surface of the mold embryo in the manufacturing process, need to pay attention to maintenance, to prevent rust, scratches. Before the mold is packaged, the inner mold needs to be sprayed with white/colorless rust inhibitor. All mold surfaces must be cleaned and then buttered.
11, the flow channel and the glue position need to save the light #400-600.
12. The surface treatment of the internal mold surface must be carried out in accordance with the bom table or other officially notified technical requirements. The processing lines on the non-adhesive surface (line cutting, milling machine, cnc trampoline, spark machine) should also be polished with oil stone.
13. All internal mold materials, mold grade requirements must be purchased according to the order, or the technical requirements officially confirmed during the design review process. A proof of material must be provided. If it is a hard mold, a heat treatment report must be provided, all relevant proofs.
14. The front and back inner molds of all molds, inserts, row positions, inclined tops, straight tops (push blocks), shovel chickens, etc. need to process a waist round pit on the bottom or side, and engrave the material name and hardness.
15. Avoid using a sander to polish the mold as much as possible. If it is necessary to use a sander, you must use oil stone to save light (especially the parting surface).
16. Important wearable parts such as row position, push block, shovel chicken, and pout must be nitrided and hardened.
17. The position must be positioned. Positioning methods include slingshot, wave bead, hasco (dme) standard position clip, etc., which need to be in accordance with the requirements of each project. The row needs to have a bead and a wear plate. For the beading and wear-resistant plates, wear-resistant hard materials must be used, and oil grooves are required.
18. The row guide column must be pressed tightly and cannot be rotated or loosened. The tail of the inclined guide column must be processed into a hemispherical or truncated cone shape to help ensure normal movement of the row. If there are two or more inclined guide columns in the same row position, the length, size and inclination of the inclined guide columns must be the same.
19. The sloping top seat must use hard wear resistant materials. The inclined top must be machined with oil grooves. The inclined top seat is generally hardened with 2510 or cr12 to hrc40-45 degrees. Because the inclined top seat is subjected to the impact load, it cannot be too hard or it will break and chamfer the c angle at all right angles. . A sloping top guide (bronze) is required. Do not weld.
20, thimble, cylinder, thimble, slant top and thimble board should be engraved with the corresponding identification code for easy installation. If the thimble position is not horizontal on the product, you need to make the ejector pin "d" type or use the anti-rotation key to position.
21, the thimble uses the hasco or dme standard, which is determined by the mold technical requirements determined by the bom table or other formal notice.
22, processing water aprons ("o" ring) groove, you need to unilaterally reserve 0,25mm gap, the general apron should be pre-pressed 0,5~0,8mm, if you do not pay attention to this, the apron is very It is easily damaged by pressure and causes water leakage.
23, the hot mouth slot must be rounded to avoid scratching the wire.
24. Install the hot mouth id card on the side of the mold panel.
25, the mouth should be nitrided, you need to do a resale. The radius of the beak must meet the drawing requirements. The mouth is not nitrided and may have been injured before the mold.
26, the diameter of the positioning ring must conform to the drawings, the form and position of the top stick joint must conform to the drawings.
27, the specifications of the nozzle according to the bom table or the confirmed pattern, the nozzle counterbore must be processed and installed according to the mold. Drill holes must not be drilled, and sharp angles must be chamfered.
28, water must be labeled ini, outi, in2, out2.
29. All the words on the mold must be neat, correct, and not to be twisted.
30, all screws and mold parts need to be the preferred standard parts, the screw head can not be sawn off. The effective locking length of the screw must be sufficient. Normally 1, 5 or 2.